Terms and Conditions:
By using the Services you agree not to:
- Use the Services for any purposes other than to purchase Recharge of Telcos and/or to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by Kh Clothing.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- Infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law.
- Post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information you provide to Kh Clothing.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner.
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features.
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission.
- Interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network.
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site.
- Sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- Use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- Breach this Agreement or any other Kh Clothing agreement or policy
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site.
- Purchase Recharge with what Kh Clothing reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- Use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, charge backs, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Kh Clothing, a third party or you.
- Use the Services in a manner that Kh Clothing or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules.
- Take any action that may cause Kh Clothing to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers.
- Send automated request of any kind to the Site’s system without express permission in advance from Kh Clothing.
All Products delivered to our customers is checked 3 times for its quality. Return or replacement are not acceptable.
Termination: Agreement Violations
You agree that Kh Clothing, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. Kh Clothing may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Kh Clothing will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Kh Clothing may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will Kh Clothing or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if Kh Clothing or a Kh Clothing authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Kh Clothing or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the Site (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Sites, or (iv) any other interactions with Kh Clothing, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that Kh Clothing has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and Kh Clothing, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and Kh Clothing. Kh Clothing would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, Kh Clothing’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.